Sanner at a glance
Employees - 26% with a technical degree or formation
Years of expertise in medical molding and desiccant packaging
Customer quality audits at our sites each year
Customers from pharma, healthcare and medical device industry worldwide
Engineered Packaging Solutions
Made in Germany: the next generation of customized packaging concepts
Whether you need a new packaging solution for your medical or diagnostics products, for pharmaceuticals or food
supplements – Sanner is your ideal partner! We offer you product design, packaging development and manufacturing from a single source. Based on the Sanner IDP Process®, we design your individual, customized packaging from the first idea through to serial production, and beyond.
Easy and exact dosage, for instance of tablets; novel inhalers; child-resistant packaging; components for pre-filled syringes; or appealing looks at point of sale? Or even a talking package with RFID and NFC solutions? Whatever your vision, Sanner is there to support you with long-term experience and know-how. Our focus always is on the maximum protection of your products – combined with minimum development risk for you.
With Sanner, you are on the safe side – thanks to a solid, state-of-the-art quality and risk management, as well as seamless documentation from raw material to final product thanks to a fully integrated MES and 100 percent traceability. Together with our GMP-compliant cleanroom production up to ISO class 7, you receive the highest quality along the entire supply chain.
On the basis of our in-house design and tool know-how, we will implement your individual packaging concept. The result is an efficient and intelligent packaging solution with maximum user-friendliness, which in turn leads to higher treatment adherence. This way, you and your customers both profit from the advantages of our Engineered Packaging Solutions.
Quality & Compliance
- ISO 13485, ISO 9001, ISO 15378, ISO 50001
- FDA compliant manufacturing for primary packaging and medical devices (cGMP); 21 CFR PART 820 Quality System Regulation compliant
- Drug Master Files Type III for Sanner packaging at FDA
- Manufacturing of components for CE marked products
- USP compliant packaging (USP <661.1>, USP <670>)
- EU and FDA Food Compliance (EU-Directive 10/2011/EC, EU-Directive 1935/2004/EC, EU-Directive 2023/2006/EC, 21 CFR 174-186)
- Class ISO 7 and 8 clearoom production
- Humidity and temperature-controlled manufacturing environment
What our customers appreciate
- Concept development & design studies
- Research and selection of materials
- Product development according to IDP-Process® and based on cGMP guidelines
- Product design suitable for large-scale industrial production
- Re-engineering and cost improvements for existing packaging
- Process development by using latest DoE procedures
- Full validation capabilities (DQ, OQ, IQ, PQ)
- Regulatory advice
- Sterilisation Consulting
- Development and validation of test methods
- Optimization of supply chain and secondary packaging
- Open communication and highest flexibility thanks to short distances and trusting cooperation leads to maximum security in the whole development process
How we work
Sanner IDP Process®
Do you have any questions about our products?
If you want to learn more about our packaging portfolio or our engineering competence for customized solutions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Tel. +49 6251 938-0
Fax +49 6251 74672