Working in partnership with our suppliers is fundamental to the SANNER Group's market and corporate success.
Our goal is to leverage our own expertise along with the valuable know-how, innovative strength and experience of our suppliers and partners. We work together to develop strategies aimed at optimizing our team efforts and continuously improving our products and services.
To consistently implement these goals, we rely on the cooperation of our suppliers and system partners. Our focus is on:
- Effective procurement management
- Strategic supplier selection
- Effective purchasing processes
- Establishment of long-term partnerships with our suppliers
- Securing a competitive advantage for SANNER
The SANNER Group procurement organization is internationally focused, based on sustainability, and characterized by extensive product variety and high quality standards.
Processing of the global procurement market is carried out in active cooperation with the decentralized production and sales sites and is merged by pooling demands in the central purchasing department.
We are continuously updating our supplier database for the following product groups:
- Plastics (with and without pharmaceutical approval)
- STANDARD THERMOPLASTICS "Polypropylene (PP) and Polyethylene (PE)"
- THERMOPLASTICS "Polyethylene Low-Density (PE-LD) and Polyethylene High-Density (PE-HD)"
- TECHNICAL THERMOPLASTICS "Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)"
- THERMOPLASTIC ELASTOMERS "TPE"
- POLYSTYRENE "PS"
- ACRYLONITRILE METHYL ACRYLATE "Barex"
- Masterbatch (granulate colors with and without pharmaceutical approval)
- Printing inks
- Silica gel (coarse, fine, pearls)
- Molecular sieve
- Activated carbon
- Antistatic agent
- Injection molding machines
- Printing machines
- Lathes and milling machines
- Conveyor technology
Injection molding tools
- 1K standard
- 2K standard (turnable)
- Stack molds
- Tools for IML (in-mold labeling)
- Prototyping tools
- Bags (PE and aluminum)
- Adhesive tape
- Coil material
- Strapping band
- IML labels
- Sachet foil
- EBA filter
- Humidity indicators
- Hygiene products
- Protective clothing
- Cleaning granulate
- Logistics service providers
- IT services, data transfer
To maintain and strengthen the competitiveness of each of our partners, we strive for long-term, reliable business relationships with capable, innovative and competitive suppliers and business partners. These companies should ideally share our strategy and philosophy and be occasionally willing to "go the extra mile."
The joint cooperation is always based on partnership and characterized by fairness and openness.
What we expect from our partners:
- High quality standards
- Competitive conditions
- Flexibility and reliability
- First-class organization and communication
- Best service and continuity
- Willingness to transfer knowledge and innovate
- Compliance with legal regulations, especially in the areas of occupational safety and environmental protection
Would you like to become a SANNER supplier? Do you provide materials, products, systems or services for direct and indirect purchasing that meet our high quality standards?
Contact us for details.
Please complete the supplier profile form and send it to the following e-mail address:SoG.Einkauf@sanner-group.com
Your request will be forwarded to the responsible contact person who will be in touch with you if necessary. You will then be entered into our database as a potential supplier. Thanks for your interest!