Made in Germany: the next generation of customized packaging concepts for pharmaceutical products, diagnostics and medical technology
What characterizes a company that develops and manufactures innovative devices and components for medtech and diagnostics?
Experience, competence and know-how in materials and processing – along with the right partners for developing and manufacturing cutting-edge solutions. All this should be combined with a consistent focus on product safety, precision dosing and user-friendliness.
Modern packaging solutions demand knowledge and experience
We have developed and manufactured customized packaging in many different forms for a wide variety of medications. We understand the external influences on packaging as well as how liquid and solid substances interact with packaging materials. We offer a full range of dosing system concepts and child-proof solutions.
Sanner is backed by years of experience in
• Multi-component and precision injection molding
• Integration of desiccants
• Dosing of fillers and chemical substances
• Material selection and technical suitability, even for complicated materials including Barex or COC
• Packaging design
• Mass production in consistently high quality
• Cleanroom production class 7 & 8 (class C & D)
• Sealing and joining technologies
• Different decoration techniques
• Box-build logistics solutions
Packaging technology of the future
We are looking to the future with partners like Amiko. NFC, RFID implementations in primary packaging and digital solutions with sensor technology for true patient compliance are just a few examples.
We are your partners for medtech, diagnostic or pharmaceutical packaging ideas and implementations
Talk to us about your requirements, ideas and challenges. Working together with our team of packaging designers, engineers, production technologists and compliance experts we will find the optimal solution. We can also help you bring your device into mass production.
Packaging development with highest Quality & Compliance
• ISO 13485, ISO 9001, ISO 15378, ISO 50001
• FDA compliant manufacturing for primary packaging and medical devices (cGMP); 21 CFR PART 820 Quality System Regulation compliant
• Drug Master Files Type III for Sanner packaging at FDA
• Manufacturing of components for CE marked products
• USP compliant packaging (USP <661.1>, USP <670>)
• EU and FDA Food Compliance (EU-Directive 10/2011/EC, EU-Directive 1935/2004/EC, EU-Directive 2023/2006/EC, 21 CFR 174-186)
• Class ISO 7 and 8 clearoom production
• Humidity and temperature-controlled manufacturing environment
We have handled numerous customer projects for plastic devices and components used in medical or diagnostic applications.
Sanner IDP Process®
You didn‘t find the right packaging in our integrated solutions portfolio? No problem! Our experienced engineering team will design your individual solution based on our proven IDP-Process®.
Smart ideas. Efficient designs. Safe products.
What our customers appreciate
• Open communication and highest flexibility thanks to short distances and trusting cooperation leads to maximum security in the whole development process
• Concept development & design studies
• Research and selection of materials
• Product development according to IDP-Process® and based on cGMP guidelines
• Product design suitable for large-scale industrial production
• Re-engineering and cost improvements for existing packaging
• Process development by using latest DoE procedures
• Full validation capabilities (DQ, OQ, IQ, PQ)
• Regulatory advice
• Sterilisation Consulting
• Development and validation of test methods
• Optimization of supply chain and secondary packaging