Sanner offers a wide variety of desiccant capsules, also as click-in solutions or particularly effective desiccant canisters with the AdCap® series.
The innovative design of AdCap® combines the advantages of conventional desiccant capsules and desiccant canisters in a single product. Our desiccant capsules ensure that moisture or odors are optimally adsorbed immediately after filling. It doesn't matter where the capsule is inside the container - thanks to the cardboard disc and the lattice structure in the canister wall, AdCap® is your 360 degree moisture absorber.
- Filling speeds of 300 to 600 pieces per minute thanks to the cylindrical and flat shape on all common filling systems
- High pressure stability compared to conventional desiccant canisters
- 30% more moisture absorption after 24 hours compared to conventional desiccant capsules
- Reduced risk of unwanted intake thanks to the unique lattice structure
- No dust formation thanks to spherical silica gel (SG) and molecular sieve (MS)
- The desiccant type and weight are printed on the cardboard disc for easier identification
- All materials used in AdCap® desiccant canister comply with relevant FDA 21 CFR and EU food safety regulations, as well as USP <661.1> and <670>. In addition, AdCap® is listed in a Type III DMF by the FDA
Combine moisture protection with effective odor control with a mixture of desiccant and activated carbon in your capsule.
Solvent residues and organic contaminants can cause unpleasant odors when the packaging is opened. AdCap® SG/AC reduces this undesirable effect.
- Ideal for picking up organic pollutants through outgassing
- Highly effective for removing traces of organics and chlorine
- Microporous with a large surface area
- Reduced ash content and higher purity
- Excellent mechanical hardness
Sanner offers precision injection molding of the highest quality. The innovative lattice structure of AdCap® desiccant canisters is unique worldwide and gives the canisters maximum effectiveness in adsorbing moisture in the container. In addition, the Sanner desiccant capsules are extremely pressure-resistant and, thanks to their precise and smooth surface, achieve high filling speeds on all standard filling systems. No conversion is required. Sanner has been an expert in the filling and integration of desiccants for decades.
The integration of a desiccant capsule from Sanner turns your pharmaceutical plastic packaging into an effective system for moisture regulation and odor protection and thus for product protection. In particular, thanks to our expertise, we can optimally maintain the required residual moisture in canisters. All of our solutions have been tested according to the Sanner Atmo Guard System® and offer a safe, fast and cost-effective way to bring new products to market.