We are a global turnkey solution provider. From concept development and industrial design to product development and mass production, we provide solutions for medical technology, diagnostics and pharmaceuticals.
In the Engineered Product Solutions segment, a team of engineers, project managers and compliance experts with many years of competence and experience is at your side. As early as during the concept development and industrial design of your devices or packaging, we keep a close eye on regulatory requirements and the feasibility of serial production. It is not for nothing that we speak of Sanner Turnkey Solutions. Form follows function is our claim, i.e. first and foremost, the design must improve the functionality of the product. However, the ergonomics of your medical device also makes the difference - usability engineering is sometimes a decisive competitive advantage.
MedTech manufacturer with proven processes
On the basis of the Sanner IDP Process®, we design your individual, tailor-made device, diagnostic product or packaging concept. We would be pleased to show you references of the numerous medtech applications and packaging solutions we have already implemented. Of course, we also apply this process, which has been tried and tested over many years, to contract manufacturing.
As an experienced producer of pharmaceutical applications, risk minimization is our highest principle. A firmly anchored qualification and validation in the process as well as regular risk analyses complement our certified quality management and are an important part of our reputation in the market.
Long-term experience in the realization of devices, diagnostics and pharmaceutical packaging
Smart ideas. Efficient designs. Safe products. This is the leading principle of our IDP-Process®. Our development teams in Kunshan and Bensheim realize your ideas of different applications in diagnostics, medtech and pharma. Our experienced industrial engineering department converts them into series production or takes over your specifications for contract manufacturing.
Sanner has long-standing expertise in:
- Multi-component injection molding and precision injection molding
- the Integration of desiccants
- dosing of fillers and chemical substances
- the selection of materials and technical suitability and processing, even of difficult materials such as Barex or COC
- Industrial Design and Usability Engineering
- large series production at a constantly high level of quality
- clean room production class 7 & 8 (class C & D)
- sealing and joining technology
- the packing department
- different decoration techniques
- Box-Build Logistics Solutions
Sanner's many years of experience in the production of customized pulmonary applications, dosing and delivery systems combined with advanced sensor technology for greater therapy compliance. Read more here
Sanner has been producing prefillable plastic syringes for many years. We also manufacture innovative solutions in the field of syringe components and accessories, as well as transfer devices in two-component injection molding. Read more here
Packaging development with highest Quality & Compliance
- ISO 13485, ISO 9001, ISO 15378, ISO 50001
- FDA compliant manufacturing for primary packaging and medical devices (cGMP); 21 CFR PART 820 Quality System Regulation compliant
- Drug Master Files Type III for Sanner packaging at FDA
- Manufacturing of components for CE marked products
- USP compliant packaging (USP <661.1>, USP <670>)
- EU and FDA Food Compliance (EU-Directive 10/2011/EC, EU-Directive 1935/2004/EC, EU-Directive 2023/2006/EC, 21 CFR 174-186)
- Class ISO 7 and 8 cleanroom production
- Humidity and temperature-controlled manufacturing environment
What our customers appreciate
- Open communication and highest flexibility through short ways and trust in the cooperation and therefore maximum security in the entire development process
- Concept development and design studies
- Efficient product design for mass production
- Re-engineering and cost optimization for existing packaging
- Research and selection of materials
- Product development according to IDP-Process® and based on GMP guidelines
- Process development based on the latest DoE methods
- Complete validation options (DQ, OQ, IQ, PQ)
- Development and validation of test methods
- Regulatory advice & advice on sterilization
- Microbiological tests, migration tests, etc.
- Optimization of supply chain and secondary packaging